Management & Staff
General Manager SXDC Ltd & SXD Limited Partnership
Mr. Harry, is a member of the Stswecem’c Xgat’tem First Nation. As General Manger, he is responsible for sourcing and managing economic development opportunities for his community. Honesty, hard work, and family are key components of his work ethic.
Mr. Harry’s experience spans a number of industries, including forestry, mining, clean energy, and municipalities. Prior to assuming his current position, he was the Chair of the Stswecem’c Xgat’tem Development Corporation. His leadership and management skills drive new development and businesses.
Additional experience includes:
- 2014 Aboriginal Management Certificate Program-Sauder School of Business University of British Columbia
- 2014 The Journey Program-Administration and Governance Administration Certificate-Thompson River University
- 2011 Bachelor of Natural Resource of Science-Thompson Rivers University
- 2011-2014 General Manager of Stswecem’c Xgat’tem Development Corporation
- 2006 Natural Resource Technology Diploma
- 2005 Natural Resource Technician Certificate
Clayton is married and has three active children in minor hockey.
Chasity Harry: Executive Assistant
Dora Demers: Economic Development Coordinator
Allison Harry: Bookkeeper