Developing, fostering and investing in economic opportunities that generate profitable outcomes
Our mission is to develop, foster, and invest in economic opportunities that generate profitable outcomes. It is our goal to secure sustainable revenue from diverse sectors.
Areas of development, expansion, and partnership opportunities include:
- Churn Creek: Currently this property is in the Agricultural Land Reserve (ALR). We are open to discuss ways to develop this property within the ALR.
- Tourism: Some of the finest scenery, unique terrain and diverse ecology is in our territory, we are interested in becoming a leader in adventure and eco tourism. As we finalize our Mountain Biking Master Plan, we are seeking interest from operators to partner with us to build tourism experiences in hiking, fishing, and guiding. Our new commercial kitchen and catering facility opens in the summer of 2021. It's a delicious mix of nourishment and convenience for all adventurers and visitors.
- Agriculture, Hemp & Cannabis: We are working to identify local experts to support the existence of a business on our lands. Business opportunities range from Cannabis/Hemp production to grazing property for pigs, beef and other livestock.
- Renewable Energy: We aim to secure and build renewable energy projects from wind, turbine and solar energy projects that are sustainable and good for the earth.
- Real Estate: We are open to identifying real-estate and business opportunities on and off SXFN lands for equitable partnerships for member employment and economic sustainability.